Saturday, January 17, 2015

Massapequa Preserve

I went back to the preserve today to check out the Orange Crowned Warbler in particular.  When I went looking for it and the Nashville Warbler on a previous occasion I only "saw" the Nashville - it wasn't until I looked a photo that I realized I accidentally captured the Orange Crowned too - so long story short, I observed the OC this time so it actually counts as a "sighting".

Later on, I took my daughter to show her the red morph owl - always a good time looking at the owl and my daughter enjoyed the experience as well.

Red morph Screech Owl

Red morph Screech Owl
Red morph Screech Owl

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! You found it. Can you let me know around which area this guy is in? I searched today but didn't find it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete