Saturday, January 9, 2016

Amityville, Massapequa: 2 Ross's Geese!

I was taking my daughter to her art class and planning on showing her and my son the continuing Ross's Goose when 2 simultaneous reports came out - there was the continuing one at Avon Pond, Amityville and a new on at Berner Middle School - that worked out great cause my daughter's art class was at Berner!  We saw the new one from the car and I got closer looks with my son after I dropped my daughter off - I rushed over to Amityville where the first Ross's had moved to Riverside Avenue with some Canada's (great "backyard bird")  Later on, after my daughter's class, the new goose relocated to the pond at Marjorie Post Park where we got better views.

I always had a feeling a rare goose would turn up at that pond!

new goose at Berner Middle School, Massapequa
continuing goose in Amityville
new goose at Marjorie Post Park, Massapequa

No comments:

Post a Comment